MLC Partners are proud to be working with a large membership body based in Central London looking for a Reward Analyst to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive HR team on a permanent basis.
The membership body have a great reputation as a workplace having been voted in The Sunday Times 100 Best Not for Profit Organisations to work for.
Main duties will include:
- Manage the day to provision of pay, benefits and other remuneration initiatives.
- Conduct and coordinate the collection, analysis and production of regular workforce reports.
- Work closely with the Finance team, scheme providers and expert advisers.
- Undertake research and benchmarking to inform and make recommendations regarding the pay structure, including implementation of any changes.
- Make recommendations regarding the pay structure, including supporting pay negotiations. and overseeing the implementation of any pay awards or other changes.
- Continually review, develop and introduce benefits and other remuneration initiatives.
- Provide expert advice to customers and stakeholders.
- Experience of implementing successful pay and reward initiatives and policies.
- Excellent project management skills to include planning, execution and evaluation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the identification and use of appropriate strategies to proactively resolve issues.
- Knowledge of employee pay and benefits, and ability to collect, analyse and produce management information of the highest quality.