Head of HR - EMEA
HRLife are excited to be working with an enviable global brand to recruit a Head of HR - EMEA.
Working closely with the leadership team across Europe, you will be responsible for delivering the People strategy both strategically and operationally to meet wider business objectives and goals. Leading a small team of HR generalists, you will provide a pro-active HR service on all HR activity across EMEA.
As the business grows, you will be integral to designing and implementing people strategies to support the changing needs of the business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Work closely with leadership team to ensure the organisational structure is fit for purpose
- Coach and develop the HR team to deliver the people plan
- Actively manage performance to enhance capability through upskilling managers
- Embed competencies to demonstrate what 'good looks like’
- Hiring great talent that is aligned with business values and brand
- Driving engagement and performance through people leadership
- Actively participate as a member of the Global HR Leadership Team
Essential knowledge and skills are:
- Solid demonstrable Senior HR experience obtained in working across a multi-site EMEA region
- Experience of working in Private Equity environments and able to understand the different challenges and opportunities this presents