Senior HR Business Partner
Are you driven by leading a department and inspiring your team to succeed? Are you motivated by the opportunity to be at the forefront of driving the HR strategy? I am working on a role within a large commercial business and global leader in their field, looking for an inspiring Senior HR Business Partner to join them at the start of a new and exciting transformation.
The role will give you the freedom to bring your ideas to the table, coach and mentor your team and implement the strategy produced by yourself and other Senior HR directors. You will run projects from end to end, be creative and innovate and engage with employees to ensure maximum buy in from your team.
This fast paced environment provides the perfect amount of ambiguity from day to day, meaning your role will not be boring and mundane! You will be your own boss, working closely with the HR Director to ensure you meet the needs of the business.
Suitable candidates should be Level 7 CIPD qualified and essential criteria include:
• Significant HR experience at HR Business Partner / Head of HR Operations level, ideally within a high volume, fast paced environment
• Problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing and analysing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans
• The ability to develop effective working relationships with people at all levels
• Proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable
• The ability to motivate others and influence work behaviours
• Strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
• Intellectual curiosity, bringing valuable insight into the team / business
• Be experienced in managing a team of HR professionals