Regional Training Manager – Mental Health Services
4 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a healthcare provider to recruit a Regional Training Manager for mental health services on a permanent basis.
I am looking for candidates who have good experience designing and delivering training around mental health. This is a home based regional role and requires travel across the south of England and Wales.
The essential criteria for this role includes:
- Experience in a learning, development or a training role within the healthcare industry
- Hold a relevant teaching / learning / development qualification at a minimum of Level 3
- Experience in the subject speciality for Mental Health
- Capable of research, design and delivery for a variety of training programmes
- Hold a valid UK driving licence with access to a vehicle for regular use (car allowance is provided on top of the basic salary)
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for Regional Training Manager – Mental Health Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly