An international corporation with over 40 years of know-how and experience in the manufacture of innovative electrical and electronic interconnection products and systems is seeking an HR Advisor to join their business based on the Isle of Wight.
Founded in 1975, they create innovative products by utilising the most recent mechanical and electronic know-how. Today they are the world leader and their main objective is to be “one step ahead”, i. e. to understand the future market needs before they become obvious and to accommodate demands before they occur.
As HR Advisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of all generalist HR matters to the employee population of approx. 170 staff. Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be involved in:
- Employee Relations including disciplinary and grievance proceedings
- Recruitment and Selection including induction
- Employment records, contracts and administration
- Performance management and absence management
- Annual appraisal reviews
- Coaching line managers on ER issues
- Training needs analysis, record keeping and delivery
- HR systems, handbook, policies and procedures
The business is keen to attract ambitious HR professionals who are either CIPD qualified or keen to extend and continue their studies; these will be funded. Equally, if you live on the mainland, all travel expenses to the IoW will be covered including car parking.
The successful candidate will be self-starting, able to find solutions and be pragmatic in their advice and guidance to the business. There is an opportunity to shape and create the HR service delivery to the business and this role will provide a great platform for future career development.