6 days left
- Full Time
Morgan Law are delighted to be working with The Connection at St Martin-in-the-Fields, one of London’s leading homelessness charities, who are looking to appoint a new HR Manager.
Having recently restructured their HR team, this is a fantastic opportunity to shape your own HR team. This is a generalist role with a broad remit, and candidates must be able to take a flexible approach to their work.
We are looking for excellent HR generalists who are able to:
- Add input to the HR strategy and deliver its resulting initiatives and plans;
- Provide practical HR support to managers;
- Support good internal communications and a strong team across the charity, helping to build a values-based approach to our work
- Ensure HR administration runs smoothly including managing an HR Co-ordinator and the charity’s administrative staf
- Applicants for this role should hold a relevant HR qualification, and be able to organise a busy HR function efficiently.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please get in touch with us ASAP for further information on the role and the application process
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly