Senior HR Advisor
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is seeking a Senior HR Advisor to join their independent global asset management firm.
You will work within the Global HR team to deliver an efficient and effective service to employees providing confidential support to the HR team and wider business. They are offering a competitive salary up to £50,000 + benefits.
Working across different countries and cultures appreciating the varying legislation and adapting both administrative and advisory process and procedures accordingly.
As a Senior HR Advisor, you will play an instrumental role in the success of the operational activities of the HR function by utilising their generalist HR skills and experiences in the day to day HR operations of the function.
You will be responsible for administering the full employee life cycle, including core generalist activities including not limited to performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training and development, HRIS whilst fostering an embedded relationship with the business.
If you are from a financial background and have an end to end HR generalist experience, We’d LOVE to hear from you TODAY!
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Strong Knowledge of Labour legislation, end to end generalist
- Expertise in HR Policies and procedures
- Understanding of best HR Practices
- Strong track record of HR Operations and process improvement, project work
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement, confidence and problem-solving skills
- Experience from a Financial Industry preferred
- Hands-on experience with Human Resource Management Software (HRMS)
- Experience of other HR systems such as People HR or any other equivalent system
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BSc) desirable in Human Resources / Human Resource Management
- Strong HR Operations experience, generalist exposure
- MA / MSc – Human Resource Management
- International work experience i.e. US, Switzerland, Asia (highly desirable)
- GRDP/Diversity and Inclusions/Employee Engagement/Comp and Bens experience
- Other major languages
- Problem Solving
- Strategic planning and organizing
- Communication and presentation skills
- Proactive self-starter, attention to detail, creativity
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Project management skills
Apply for Senior HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly