Senior HR Business Partner (FTC)
I am delighted to offer a Senior HR Business Partner an outstanding opportunity to work for a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London.
You will be supporting the Senior HR Business Consultant in partnering a Service Line across the UK, ensuring the best people solutions delivered to meet the strategic imperatives of the business. You will be providing commercial people-related advice and guidance to leadership and management.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong Employee Relations experience of complex disciplinary, grievance, TUPE, re-organisation, redundancy and performance management activities
- Current knowledge of Diversity and Inclusiveness practices and thought leadership
- Experience of making a contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational planning events
- Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organisation, preferably in a professional services environment
- Resilient, practical and a self-starter; comfortable with working on own and in teams
- Demonstrates ability to coach and advise partners/directors/senior managers
- Possesses leading-edge knowledge of contemporary HR practices
- Requires significant experience in an HRBC role within large 1000+ person stakeholder group
- Ability to act as an effective counsellor to junior colleagues.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong technical HR experience particularly ER, TUPE, redundancies and performance management
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A professional qualification. A postgraduate qualification in a Business or Human Resource discipline is desirable
- The ability to travel to sites across the UK, this will be occasional travel not extensive
What we look for
- Resilience and the gravitas to be able to pick up challenging work and dealing with senior stakeholders.