HR Business Consultant
Our client has an outstanding opportunity for a HR Business Consultant to work for a multinational professional services organisation headquartered in London.
You will be supporting the Senior HR Business Consultant (Snr HRBC) in partnering a Service Line across the UK, ensuring the best people solutions delivered to meet the strategic imperatives of the business. You will be providing commercial people-related advice and guidance to leadership and management.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong Employee Relations experience of complex disciplinary, grievance, TUPE, re-organisation, redundancy and performance management activities
- Current knowledge of Diversity and Inclusiveness practices and thought leadership
- Experience of making a contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational planning events
- Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organisation, preferably in a professional services environment
- Resilient, practical and a self-starter; comfortable with working on own and in teams
- Demonstrates ability to coach and advise partners/directors/senior managers
- Possesses leading edge knowledge of contemporary HR practices
- Requires significant experience in an HRBC role within large 1000+ person stakeholder group
- Ability to act as effective counsellor to junior colleagues.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Strong technical HR experience particularly ER, TUPE, redundancies and performance management
- A professionally qualification. A post graduate qualification in a Business or Human Resource discipline is desirable
- The ability to travel to sites across the UK, this will be occasional travel not extensive
- Resilience and the gravitas to be able to pick up challenging work and dealing with senior stakeholders.
Apply for HR Business Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly