HR Manager Europe and Asia
We are delighted to be exclusively supporting our Farnborough based client to recruit a highly motivated HR Manager, Europe and Asia. Operating in a stand-alone capacity, reporting to the VP for the UK and supporting c100 employees across the UK, you will also have a team of 4 dotted line reports across Europe and Asia.
* Supporting employees on HR related matters, including HR policies and procedures, employee wellbeing and personal development.
* Providing HR leadership in areas such as performance management, absence management and employee relations.
* Driving the on-boarding for all new starters, including the induction programme.
* HR administration including maintenance of personnel files, issuing offer packs and absence management.
* Providing advice and support with the recruitment process, including writing job descriptions and preparing interview question.
* Driving and delivering HR excellence by developing and implementing people plans in line with the HR strategy and site business needs.
* Delivering the engagement strategy focusing on areas such as engagement surveys and internal communication.
* Developing and embedding a high performance culture, including the Leadership Academy.
* Actively driving the Investors in People process and be an ambassador for I.I.P. in the UK.
* Coordainting the annual merit review process and bonus schemes
* Managing investigations and employee relations casework
Suitable candidates must be CIPD qualified and have a minimum of 10 years HR Generalist experience. In order to be successful in this role you must have previous standalone and international experience, working in a fast paced environment where you will need to be the decision maker, challenge where needed and be able to multi-task. Experience working in a unionised environment, both within the UK and within Europe is essential (basic knowledge but there must be some experience/understanding) You will be based in Farnborough with flexibility to travel across the division (approximately 25%) to suit the needs of the business. This will be a highly demanding but very rewarding role where you will be given the autonomy and support to be successful.
Apply for HR Manager Europe and Asia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly