3 days left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
Welcome to Center Parcs – the number one choice for short break holidays, employing a team of over 8000 across six separate villages located in the UK and Ireland. Set within a forest environment, each HR team is responsible for the welfare of around 1600 employees, ensuring everyone is given an equal opportunity and that our policies are adhered to. We work closely with all departments, offering support and guidance when required.
- Elveden Forest, Brandon
- Up to £59,000 per annum dependent upon experience, plus 19% bonus scheme | Full-time
Reporting to and working closely with the General Manager, we can offer you a unique opportunity to help shape the future performance of the village by using your HR expertise to nurture a team of star employees. It’s a fast-paced, business-critical role where, as a key member of the senior management team, you’ll be required to:
- deliver the HR strategy through the provision of a comprehensive and effective HR service to the whole village, ensuring we’re always on track to achieve our people goals
- act as a central source of expertise, providing best practice advice across the complete HR mix
- manage a diverse team of HR, Training, ER and OH specialists; partnering with senior managers to support their HR needs and issues particularly in relation to ongoing recruitment and retention, employee relations, succession planning and L&D
Bring it all together and we can guarantee that being the HR Manager for Elveden Forest will be demanding and fulfilling in equal measure.
As an established and confident HR Manager, with level 7 CIPD accreditation or equivalent experience, you must have a successful track record in managing a large team and be able to demonstrate a comprehensive and practical knowledge of employment law, as well as previous exposure to a diverse range of complex HR issues. Last but not least, fantastic interpersonal, influencing and persuasion skills will be required, alongside a proven ability to champion and steer change in a large, service-driven organisation.
Our employee benefits are as impressive as they are unique. Here are just a few:
- Management Bonus Scheme
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in our restaurant and retail outlets
If this sounds like your ideal job, then we’d love to hear from you.
Simply click apply to send us your CV and covering letter.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly