8x8 Inc (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact centre and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform. Businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow us on Linked In, Twitter and Facebook
Due to our continued growth and success, we are looking for a talented and dynamic HR Manager – UK which will report into the EMEA HR Director and will be responsible for a client group of 300 employees across two locations (London and Aylesbury).
The role will work in partnership with the EMEA Leadership team as a real business player, contributing to the growth and success of 8x8 in the UK. Managing a small team, you will be the driving force behind all associated HR programmes and initiatives, as part of the maximising employee engagement and retention.
HR at 8x8 provides a first class service to the business, ensuring timely resolution to issue raised and proactively look at ways to continuously improve the service offered. Working within the HR function is always challenging but also very rewarding as the function has the ability to support and drive performance (remotely and directly) across the business units and functions through
The HR Manager will play a critical role in the larger Global HR function of 35 people, including HR BPs, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and Workplaces.
- Provide active leadership in partnering with business leadership teams, on HR issues such as reward, employee relations, performance, organisational development and change, continuous improvement, culture, leadership as well as learning and development
- Challenge, provoke and coach business leaders on Diversity and Inclusion agenda, employee engagement, performance management, continuous improvement, operational efficiencies and development
- Ability to initiate, design and effectively execute integrated people solutions that address key business drivers, bringing together resources within the business area
- Governance and Compliance – take accountability for partnering with business leaders in maintaining and monitoring policies and procedures within allocated business areas, identifying potential breaches and proactively initiating action when applicable.
- Maximising central resources to develop an innovative HR portfolio of policies and procedures, ensuring employee relation issues are dealt with to the highest standards
- Provides inventive, commercially appropriate and pragmatic solutions to issues faced by senior management, developing action plans for change and ensuring implementation of initiatives through work and efforts of the team(s).
- Support the Business on the effective development, deployment and reward of resources and talent in the business to achieve strategic and operational objectives
- Be accountable for the relationship with business leaders; orchestrate the delivery and implementation of core HR programs and processes (eg. performance and reward; leadership development, workforce planning)
- Coach business leaders and managers on all people related matters; actively contributing to people related strategy.
- Support the resolution of complex people and employee relations issues, escalated through central HR Operations within agreed governance
- Coach managers in addressing performance concerns and managing performance on an on-going basis
- Support delivery of learning interventions and programs by researching on specific topics
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven HRBP experience in a global, matrix organization
- People management experience
- Working knowledge of UK legislation, dispute resolution techniques and experience of handling Employee Relations issues.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills
- Highly persuasive influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Competence to build and effectively manage stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Resilience and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Demonstrated experience of supporting change management activities, especially integration of previous acquisitions.
- Team player, natural collaborator with experience of working in a Global/Regional matrix organisation
- Business acumen with the ability to understand business strategy and partner with senior