Senior Recruitment Consultant
I am currently working with a fantastic education organisation who are looking to recruit a Senior Recruitment Consultant on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the commercial development and growth of the organisations Bank agency.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Be the vital conduit between customers and candidates and/or bank workers.
- Liaise and work with internal stakeholders to build and develop positive relationships
- Develop a good understanding of the different curriculum and Business areas and their needs in relation to “their flexible workforce”
- Advertise vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Use a variety of strategies to attract and appoint graduates
- Lead the organizing of recruitment events for “bank” workers
- Headhunt - identify and approach suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Research and utilize candidate databases to source and match the right candidates to vacancies
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and assessments and create a shortlist of candidates for customers
- Brief candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Facilitate, signpost and/or provide training for “bank” workers
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the “bank workers” cycle is effective
- Develop & implement a range of strategies to attract bank workers into the “hard to fill roles”
- Participate in the staff learning and development, review and appraisal scheme
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for Senior Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly