I am currently working with a fantastic charity organisation, who are looking to recruit a HR Coordinator on a permanent basis.
The successful post holder will be responsible for providing an accurate and efficient administrative service to the wider HR team within the charity to cover all aspects of the employee life cycle.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- The main point of contact for routine HR queries and respond to routine enquiries from staff, (recruitment) applicants as well as recruitment agencies, organisations which advertise roles directly and the advertising agency
- To be the point of contact for line managers and provide advice regarding recruitment.
- Managing recruitment administration for all posts
- Holding HR induction meetings with new joiners as required
- Regularly update line managers on the progress of recruitment and pre employment checks within the charity
- Monitor probation periods and issuing letter on completion
- Maintain HR forms and policies in line with legislative changes
- Taking notes in for example, Disciplinary and Grievance hearings
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Apply for HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly