Learning and Development Partner
I am currently working with a large regulator based in Central London, who are looking to recruit a Learning and Development on a permanent basis.
This role will be supporting the strategic L&D manager with the delivery of an evidence based on L&D strategy aligned to the organisations objectives and priorities.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
Work in collaboration with a range of colleagues across the Organisation to identify learning and development requirements to support the creation and continuous review of an inclusive learning and development strategy.
- Utilise learning/organisational development strategy to develop, design and deliver a range of learning and development programmes
- Lead the delivery of learning and development initiatives / programmes ensuring they are delivered effectively and efficiently across the Organisation
- Support the delivery of change programmes as identified through the direction of the Learning and Development Manager
- Provide timely professional expert advice and guidance in all areas of learning and development, identifying current trends, best practice and new initiatives that support Organisational success
- Design, deliver and evaluate learning and development events
- Create and maintain effective stakeholder relationships, to facilitate a learning culture and promote a positive reputation for the People and Estates Team
- Arranging coaching and mentoring assignments for colleagues where required
- Manage the day to day relationships with external partners to ensure that learning offers are aligned to Ofgem’s needs and demonstrate sound investment
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Apply for Learning and Development Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly