Head of HR
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a leading pharmaceutical company as their Head of HR, based in Cambridge. This organisation manufactures and packages pharmaceutical products, supplying more than 40 countries around the world, and is part of a larger group of Associated Companies. They have a collaborative approach to business and a strong track record in manufacturing innovative treatments that make a difference to patients’ lives.
This organisation has great products, modern technology, outstanding facilities and more importantly, highly talented people who make their company one of the best employers and places to work. They are committed to providing their employees with excellent training and development opportunities and are currently looking for an exceptional individual to come and join their successful team.
Reporting to the Director of Production this is a unique position that allows the individual to maintain an operational focus within the business whilst working at a senior level as part of the Leadership Team on the strategic direction of the organisation. The position requires an individual who excels in an environment where HR are true business partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and guidance to the management team to support developing the culture in line with its vision and strategy
- Guide and manage the overall provision of a comprehensive HR service
- Provide a consultancy service to all managers, and in particular your own client group, influencing managers to ensure appropriate application of HR policies
- Manage all HR budgets and salary reviews
- Assist individuals in identifying career development opportunities and liaising with associate HR teams to identify cross-functional opportunities for HiPo’s
- Oversee the employment relationship from induction training to exit interviews
- Integral part of a European wide HR advisory group
Preferably you will be MCIPD qualified or equivalent with significant experience across the generalist range of HR activities, ideally gained within a manufacturing or production environment. You will be an effective influencer and an excellent communicator, who demonstrates confidence and the ability to build credible relationships within your client group and the wider business.
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact Eithne Sanders at Waddington Brown.
Apply for Head of HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly