A FTSE 100 food manufacturing business with an exciting agenda is recruiting a Reward Analyst to work across its international business. The business is fast paced and decisive, and as part of the broader HR team you will be responsible for driving excellent service delivery across all compensation and benefits matters.
The successful candidate will act professionally and proactively, demonstrating an ability to manage their workload independently and meet required deadlines. Work requirements can fluctuate significantly through the annual cycle, and there may be a short period of time when flexibility may be required (such as during pay review between September and January). Outside this period the role is worked on a part-time basis (30 hours per week).
- Support the data validation, analysis & collection, administration, coordination and letter production / distribution for the annual pay review process and Short Term Incentive Plan (STIP) payment cycle.
- Provide data input to annual compensation and benefits surveys.
- Facilitate benefits including private medical insurance, company cars, Give As You Earn, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Perkbox, pension controls & communications. This includes supplier set up, invoice processing and reconciliations and data analysis to maximise the benefit provision & engagement.
- Provide support to the HR Community with replacement role job matching advice, market data benchmarks and input on reward packages.
- Monitor spend against the annual Reward budgets.
- Act as Systems Administrator on the HRIS to maintain the structure of posts for all UK employees.
- Provide company-wide support and information on the reward and benefit provision.
- Maintain and update the company intranet reward related pages.
- Produce data analysis and employee reports encompassing total reward, compensation and benefits.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and timely provision of benefits data to Payroll.
- Support the Wellbeing offering and the provision of analytics.
The successful candidate will ideally be a self-motivated team player who is organised, has excellent computer skills and good attention to detail. They must be able to work effectively under pressure and be able to devise newer more efficient ways of working within a diverse organisation.
Essential Experience required to be successful in this role:
- Experience in dealing with highly confidential information
- The ability to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Experience in cleansing, manipulating and analysing large amounts of data in MS Excel to an advanced user level
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Administration of company benefits
- Experience of HR Systems and working in an HR environment
To discuss this role in more depth please contact Jennifer Gaster at HR Heads by emailing your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7533 642111 | +44 (0) 1962 432001. All enquiries are handled confidentially.
Apply for Reward Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly