Senior Recruitment Consultant
I am currently working with a fantastic education organisation who are looking to recruit a Senior Recruitment Consultant on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the commercial development and growth of the organisations Bank agency.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Be the vital conduit between customers and candidates and/or bank workers.
- Liaise and work with internal stakeholders to build and develop positive relationships
- Develop a good understanding of the different curriculum and Business areas and their needs in relation to “their flexible workforce”
- Advertise vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Use a variety of strategies to attract and appoint graduates
- Lead the organizing of recruitment events for “bank” workers
- Headhunt - identify and approach suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Research and utilize candidate databases to source and match the right candidates to vacancie
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and assessments and create a shortlist of candidates for customers
- Brief candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Facilitate, signpost and/or provide training for “bank” workers
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the “bank workers” cycle is effective
- Develop & implement a range of strategies to attract bank workers into the “hard to fill roles”
- Participate in the staff learning and development, review and appraisal scheme
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.