People and Performance HR Manager
My client is a global sourcing and manufacturing organisation specialising in apparel. they have a new opportunity for a HR Manager to join their UK head office
This role will be covering multisite locations in the UK and overseas. You will need to be competent with implementing performance management systems, be highly professional, with strong organisational skills and be an excellent communicator at all levels.
The responsibilities of the role are varied, including managing global business purpose & values, capability building, and talent management through to HR administration and compliance duties.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop & Implement Global Talent management strategy - hire, motivate & retain
- Drive Leadership Development - Training & Succession planning
- Facilitate a robust PMS/KRAs system in line with company framework
- Timely Rewards /Recognition as per Group guidelines on Increments/Incentives
- Ensuring accurate and complete HR administration and ensuring compliance with GDPR.
- Providing support and guidance for managers and staff on HR issues including employment legislation and performance management.
- Being the first line of support for Disciplinary & Grievances with support of external HR consultancy.
- To accurately maintain, provide and analyse management information such as headcount and payroll analysis vs budget.
- Overseeing the recruitment process, including liaising with employment agencies and interviewing.
- Being responsible for managing Company Induction and Onboarding.
- Being responsible for conducting exit interviews and associated documentation for leavers, liaising with Accounts and the Facilities co-ordinator as required.
- Managing employee benefits packages including insurance plans, eye care etc.
- Supporting management with annual reviews and KPI/objectives process & implementation of new Performance Review/Appraisal system
- Reviewing and updating the Employee and Company Handbook in conjunction with the HR consultant and HR/Office Manager.
- Being responsible for the Payroll process for UK Business working with external payroll company & administration of the NEST pension scheme.
- Full / Part CIPD and or degree level.
- Experience in global multi-location organizations with 'Operational & Developmental HR'
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work whilst in a busy environment.
- Experience in providing and analysing Management Information.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong efficiency and punctuality.
- Sound knowledge of operational & development HR
- A self-motivated and self-directing person.
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Numeracy and literacy competence.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office/good Excel skills
Apply for People and Performance HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly