We’re the CIPD — the professional body for HR and people development. We are the voice of a worldwide community of more than 150,000 members committed to championing better work and working lives. We’ve been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years, helping members build their professional expertise and organisations build their HR and leadership capability.
There has never been a more interesting or important time to join us. We offer a friendly and stimulating culture and a wide range of professional development opportunities, as well as excellent benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, free two-course lunch and flexible working hours.
As Recruitment Executive, you will deliver a professional recruitment and on-boarding service to ensure a high quality and positive experience for candidates, recruits and hiring managers at the CIPD.
What You’ll Be Doing –
- Work with HR Business Partners and managers to plan and manage recruitment campaigns to attract the best candidates for each role
- Drive the full recruitment life-cycle including advising managers on advertising media, promoting direct resourcing via social media where appropriate, writing internal and external advert copy, and negotiating offers
- Consult with recruiting managers to understand skill requirements for job profiles, shortlisting criteria, interview questions and selection tools. You will oversee the selection process, managing skills-testing and providing feedback
- Manage our relationship with various external recruitment suppliers
- Advertising our vacancies on our intranet and website
- Support in the development and implementation of recruitment and selection training for colleagues
- Support in the design and delivery of an effective on-boarding process for new starters
- Provide recruitment management information and reports on resourcing channels, costs, monitoring and other relevant resourcing data
- To manage a range of administration activities covering the full recruitment life cycle
What You’ll Need To Be Successful –
- You will be an experienced recruiter, with the ability to use of social media, online recruitment networks and LinkedIn to source candidates
- You will have excellent communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to influence colleagues at all levels
- You will have first class customer service skills and prioritise the candidate journey, showing diplomacy, tact and confidentiality
- You will have a proactive and detail-focused approach and the ability to prioritise your workload
- You will be comfortable interviewing candidates across all seniorities and provide support to managers on a flexible basis
- You will have good MS Office skills, and an excellent knowledge of social media and networking
- You will be able to analyse recruitment data and produce reports and statistics
- You will have administrative experience and excellent attention to detail
- You will be confident in dealing with external suppliers such as recruitment agencies, managing these relationships effectively and assertively
Please note, this advert is due to close on Wednesday 28 August 2019
If this role describes you and your career aspirations, then click APPLY.
CIPD: valuing everyone as an individual!
The CIPD define diversity as valuing everyone as an individual – we value all our employees, customers and clients as people. Harnessing these differences creates a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are fully utilised and organisational and personal goals are met.
We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief.
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge you to submit an application as soon as possible