HR Systems Project Manager – 3 months
My client, a leading national Charity now urgently requires an experienced HR Systems Project Manager with strong project management/delivery skills and change programme experience to support the next phase of their digital transformation project implementation.
As HR Systems Project manager, you will be part of a wider project team supporting digital transformation products deployment and will help lead the rollout as well as provide product expertise to internal HR clients. This position is part of the team accountable for ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to users throughout the organization.
This will include:
- Providing functional, technical and process expertise to the Human Resource and functional business teams on the HR Systems and associated integrated products
- Managing all project test phases and testing activities including leads from all functional areas of testing, Test Estimates, Unit, Integration and System Testing, Performance, Load Testing, and User Acceptance testing
- Ensuring the Test Cases and Test Scripts required to test all system interfaces are completed according to the project schedule
- Managing the testing activities of the testing team for Systems Testing, Performance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
- Ensuring the goals, timescales and impacts of the ERP implementation are well and regularly communicated
- Supporting the delivery of transformation technology projects as needed, such as supporting the roll-out and adoption of new tools and acting as an advocate of new technology.
- Analysing system capabilities, data integrity and business processes as part of daily activities and making recommendations for improvements
- Producing and updating process maps and Work Instructions for all existing processes within HR Shared Service
- Consulting with key stakeholders to understand and document "as is" processes and provide recommendation on "to be" processes
You will require:
- Previous experience of managing HR systems implementation projects of similar scope
- Strong project management/delivery skills
- Experience in Process Analysis and Functional HR knowledge
- Experience of HR change management programmes
- Understanding/experience of implementing an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution
- Experience in embedding the use of the launched HR systems
- Experience of working within the non-profit sector will be advantageous
3 months initially
Apply for HR Systems Project Manager – 3 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly