Interim HR Assistant
I am currently working with an education sector client based in central London to recruit an interim HR Assistant on an interim bases for 6 months to cover maternity.
This is a generalist role covering recruitment, payroll administration, ER support as well as covering the full employee lifecycle. Applicants must have previous experience in an HR administration role
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Provide assistance for recruitment, induction and training activity and generalist HR support to the HR office
- Maintain and update the HR administrative systems to ensure accurate and up-to-date data on shared services
- 4Process relevant personal data and maintain the HR database to ensure that user needs are met, that data is up-to-date and that accurate reports are provided on request
- Administer monthly payroll processes for new starters, leavers and movers.
- Use social media and digital communications to promote recruitment campaigns, to internal and external audiences.
- Assist with the management of the application process though the online recruitment portal.
- Preparation of documentation for employee hearings and Committee meetings including note taking
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for Interim HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly