I am currently working with a fantastic charity organisation, who are looking to recruit a HR Partner on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
The successful post holder will be responsible for providing a
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Create an environment of high performance and excellent service delivery by coaching and empowering managers to manage their staff in line with the organisation’s HR Policies
- Drive organisational and local change by taking time to understand business needs and influencing managers to implement initiatives and changes in practice
- Offer insight to senior managers through the analysis of management information and trends, and using this information to devise appropriate interventions
- Advise and manage a high volume of complex employee relation cases
- Draft and review HR policies and procedures
- Run quarterly reports of HR management information and provide key updates and analysis to Heads and Directors
- Advise on workforce planning including structures, restructuring and TUPE
- Define management development needs and working with Learning and Development to determine and implement appropriate learning activities.
- Develop and deliver regular HR Masterclasses and coaching sessions to drive improvement in people management.
- Deliver regular management and leadership training sessions
- Manage employee tribunal processes with solicitors and ensure they are managed appropriately.
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity
Apply for HR Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly