Senior HR Advisor
I am currently working with an institution based in Canary Wharf, who are looking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor.
The is role will consist of working alongside the HR Manager in proactively advising and coaching managers on all aspects of the full employment life cycle, as well as leading on Learning and development initiatives for the organisation. This includes advising on employee relations casework, recruitment and selection, learning and development and developing the HR information systems.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Undertake workforce planning meetings with managers to establish plans around recruitment, training.
- Administer the TPO L&D framework
- Advise and support managers on all aspects of disciplinary, capability, restructuring and grievance cases.
- Advise and coach managers on all HR policy.
- Ensure leavers within the organisation receive exit interviews as required.
- Lead on recruitment activities and ensure all activities are adhering to the Employment Statutory Code of Practice.
- Lead on HR project areas to deliver good quality outputs.
- Writing and updating HR policy, procedure, processes ensuring they comply with the latest legislation and best practice.
- Undertake payroll administration.
- HR system development skills are desirable
- Undertake other HR related tasks commensurate with grade, development requirements and business need.
- Sound experiencing on advisor in employee relations
- Sound knowledge of learning and development and developing learning and development plans/frameworks
- Sound knowledge of leading HR project work and working with stakeholders to deliver it
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.