I am currently working with a London based housing association to recruit an HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
This is a generalist role which is integral to the effective functioning of the HR and OD services, and manages the ER cycle, a range of HR projects and the payroll for a business unit.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Provide a high quality proactive HR service to the business, focused on business outcome and results.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with managers; supporting them to deliver their business plans
- Deliver training, influence, coach and guide managers on the full range of HR policies, processes and practices
- Lead on policy review, development and roll-out across the organisation.
- Actively support internal marketing and the positive promotion of the HR function through establishing and maintaining credibility as a HR professional and acting as an ambassador for One Housing.
- Manage projects within time and resource constraints, whilst also ensuring day to day operational service is maintained.
- Provide support, coaching and guidance to HR Assistants in order to aid in their development and breadth of experience.
Applicants for this role will ideally have (or be working towards) a CIPD qualification, as well as previous experience working within the housing sector.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.