Part Time HR Business Partner (3 days a week)
I am currently working with a fantastic charity organisation, who are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner on a three day a week basis.
The post holder has a dual function, acting as the key HR partner for specific teams
(CEO Office, Communications, Campaigns and UK Programmes, and Fundraising) and providing expertise in reward and analytics
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Work in partnership with the management team for the designated directorate on strategic and operational HR matters, developing a good understanding of their work areas to be able to add value.
- Develop and advise on HR policies and processes and ensure effective communication of good HR practice, delivering training where necessary.
- Support and advise managers and employees in delivering change, facilitating effective consultation and advising on the legal and HR aspects of change proposals.
- Work with the Recruitment Manager to support managers with the overall resourcing requirements.
- Provide advice to managers on employee relations issues including, performance management, absence management, disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Support employee engagement activities, including supporting teams to analyse employee survey results and implement actions.
- Lead on the benchmarking of salaries and benefits on an ongoing basis to ensure that the pay and benefits offer is fair and competitive in the market
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.