Recruitment & Development Advisor
An experienced HR Advisor is sought for a dynamic business that operates across the UK and has an exciting agenda of development and growth. Focusing on the Recruitment and Learning & Development activities, this role will have some generalist HR responsibilities too.
- Recruitment – Success Factors key user, manager skills development and enablement, supplier relationship management and developing in-house recruitment strategies
- Manager and HR Team member support with job requisition creation and job vacancy posting – ensuring the correct process and approvals have been sought.
- Visas and immigration / UKBA support
- Future Talent programme development and implementation
- Apprenticeships and levy management
- Increased focus on diversity
Learning and Development
- Training needs analysis (TNA)
- WeLearn key user and L&TD KPI responsible, course administration and set up
- Liaise with supplier as part of compliance training process and manage relevant administration
- Customer and Supplier relationship development and management
- Inductions support
- Support retention of HiPo’s in the business
- To assist in the development of HR policies, processes and procedures
- To assist in the Training Needs Analysis for the development of employees
Achieving results- ensures the completeness of the routine and daily work of own area.
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Developing self and others