HR Administration Team Leader
I am looking for candidates with strong team management skills and strong experience in HR admin and processes.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Lead, motivate, coach and develop the HR administration team to deliver an exceptional administration service that supports the delivery of the strategy.
- Responsible for managing the Senior Administration managers, including recruitment, training, objective setting and performance management ensuring individuals have the skills and knowledge to deliver the level of service expected
- Develop team documentation and training material in order to effectively communicate and implement new processes and procedures ensuring these are fit for purpose and comply with employment legislation.
- Work with the HR Business Partnering teams and Service Managers across the Group to embed appropriate administration processes into the organisation through a range of methods including briefings and training.
- Support with HR/Payroll system upgrades and the development of system improvements, streamlining processes as required, reducing paper-based administration systems to a minimum.
Applicants for this role will ideally have a CIPD qualification, as well as strong people management skills.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.