HR Administration Team Leader
4 days left
- Full Time
I am looking for candidates with strong team management skills and strong experience in HR admin and processes.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Lead, motivate, coach and develop the HR administration team to deliver an exceptional administration service that supports the delivery of the strategy.
- Responsible for managing the Senior Administration managers, including recruitment, training, objective setting and performance management ensuring individuals have the skills and knowledge to deliver the level of service expected
- Develop team documentation and training material in order to effectively communicate and implement new processes and procedures ensuring these are fit for purpose and comply with employment legislation.
- Work with the HR Business Partnering teams and Service Managers across the Group to embed appropriate administration processes into the organisation through a range of methods including briefings and training.
- Support with HR/Payroll system upgrades and the development of system improvements, streamlining processes as required, reducing paper-based administration systems to a minimum.
Applicants for this role will ideally have a CIPD qualification, as well as strong people management skills.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for HR Administration Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly