Partner Relationship Manager (Volunteer)
3 days left
- Part Time / Job share
Engage for Success is a growing, dynamic, voluntary movement promoting employee engagement as a better way to work that benefits individual employees, teams, and whole organisations. We want everyone working in the UK to want, and be able, to give their best each day, so that each day is a great day at work, and that workplaces in the UK are thriving, growing and developing through the commitment, energy, and creativity of the people that work in them. Engage for Success is part of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Overall purpose: To build upon existing relationships between EfS and external partners and organisations; and identify, instigate, nurture and develop new relationships where none currently exist.
EfS currently works with a range of organisations including the Cabinet Office, Royal Society of Arts, Be the Business, Ashridge Hult Executive Education, Bristol Business School, Nottingham Trent University, HM Revenue & Customs, Home Office, Federation of Small Businesses, CBI and a huge range of private sector organisations large and small.
This is a new role as in the current dynamic work environment, people frequently move forward and so organisational links with EfS can easily be lost. The Partner Relationship Manager will keep EfS sighted on activities and developments in external organisations where we can work together, along with keeping EfS’s profile high, so that it retains its position as the ‘go-to’ people for anything employee engagement-related.
Duties of the Partner Relationship Manager:
- Manage relationships with partners to build the EfS movement.
- Champion and manage activities with partners to ensure good relations are maintained.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with the Research & Communities Director and other EfS colleagues to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Assist senior colleagues to finalise partnership agreements in accordance with EfS’s policies.
- Analyse and report on partner initiatives and strategic changes.
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
Apply for Partner Relationship Manager (Volunteer)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly