HR Manager Europe and Asia
We are delighted to be exclusively supporting our Farnborough based client to recruit a highly motivated HR Manager, Europe and Asia. Operating in a stand-alone capacity, reporting to the VP for the UK and supporting c100 employees across the UK, you will also have a team of 4 dotted line reports across Europe and Asia.
Suitable candidates must have a good mix of strategic and operational experience, have spent a significant amount of time in a stand alone role, have worked across Europe extensively and experience dealing with unions.
* Supporting employees on HR related matters, including HR policies and procedures, employee wellbeing and personal development.
* Providing HR leadership in areas such as performance management, absence management and employee relations.
* Driving the on-boarding for all new starters, including the induction programme.
* HR administration including maintenance of personnel files, issuing offer packs and absence management.
* Providing advice and support with the recruitment process, including writing job descriptions and preparing interview question.
* Driving and delivering HR excellence by developing and implementing people plans in line with the HR strategy and site business needs.
* Delivering the engagement strategy focusing on areas such as engagement surveys and internal communication.
* Developing and embedding a high performance culture, including the Leadership Academy.
* Actively driving the Investors in People process and be an ambassador for I.I.P. in the UK.
* Coordainting the annual merit review process and bonus schemes
* Managing investigations and employee relations casework
Suitable candidates must be CIPD qualified and have a minimum of 10 years HR Generalist experience. In order to be successful in this role you must have previous standalone and international experience, working in a fast paced environment where you will need to be the decision maker, challenge where needed and be able to multi-task. Experience working in a unionised environment, both within the UK and within Europe is essential (basic knowledge but there must be some experience/understanding) You will be based in Farnborough with flexibility to travel across the division (approximately 25%) to suit the needs of the business. This will be a highly demanding but very rewarding role where you will be given the autonomy and support to be successful.