HR Advisor / Human Resources
St Helens - but travel required
Full Time - 37 hours per week
Fixed term 18 – 24 months
Our client is an ambitious and well-established housing group with deep roots in their three heartland areas of Liverpool, St Helens and Warrington.
One of the largest landlords in the North West, they have 1,500 staff, manage more than 40,000 homes, support around than 64,000 customers and invest at least £5m a year into local communities and life changing causes.
A social organisation with a commercial focus generating income to drive their activities and deliver lasting change, our client is a landlord, property developer, commercial contractor and social entrepreneur.
This an exciting opportunity for a HR Professional to join their fast-paced, challenging and forward-thinking Organisational Development Team supporting the commercial arm of the group.
This is an important role in which you will:
- provide a professional OD service in relation to all aspects of the employee life cycle
- To be a key support for OD business partners, including performance metrics
- Ensure the effective implementation of OD policies, to reflect the vision, values and strategic aims of the Company.
- Help develop effective written policies and procedures ensuring that they are legally compliant and support the business objectives
- Take an active role in transformation and team projects as required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Degree level education or CIPD Level 5 intermediate qualification
- Have a track record in delivering an effective HR advisory service within a commercial setting
- Have a track record in supporting managers to deliver effective people performance practices
- Sound knowledge of legislation and good practice in relation to employment law
- Demonstrates high levels of motivation and resilience
- Ability to engage with staff, peers, and external partners to build relationships
Our client’s people share qualities they value highly. They are problem-solvers, able to work well within their team. They are open, honest and committed to doing the right thing at all times, and they always look for ways to do things better, focused on making sure they achieve their aims. If you can share their way of working, you’ll enjoy working with them.
In return, they offer a modern workplace that is challenging, supportive and gives you room to grow your skills – along with a package of benefits that shows how much they value your contribution and care about your wellbeing.