HR Assistant (Payroll & Benefits)
2 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a London based charity to recruit an HR Assistant to focus mainly on payroll and benefits on a permanent basis.
I am looking for candidates with strong experience in payroll administration.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To be the first point of contact for day-to-day routine HR and Payroll questions and queries. Work as part of the HR team to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Maintain and update the HRIS with all employee records including starters, leavers, changes and absence etc.
- Run regular monthly reports from the HRIS as directed by the HR Manager / Head of HR
- Administer the HRIS element of the employee life cycle and associated paperwork including enrolling new starters onto the appropriate sickness, pay, absence schemes and set up for e-payslips
- Administer monthly payroll process by producing required reports and checking accuracy of payroll data
- Submit, input and maintain any relevant staff information including job profile changes, salary changes, working patterns, addresses etc. to ADP iHCM (Managed Service Payroll) and be the first point of contact for all payroll and pension queries
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for HR Assistant (Payroll & Benefits)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly