HR Assistant (Recruitment)
3 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a London based charity to recruit an HR Assistant to focus mainly on recruitment and onboarding on a permanent basis.
I am looking for candidates with strong experience in recruitment administration.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To be the first point of contact for day-to-day routine HR questions and queries.
- Management of the HR inbox, ensuring issues and queries are handled in a fair and consistent manner in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures
- Help run our recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes, ensuring candidates have a great experience - from application to interview, first day and beyond.
- Assist and advise line managers on how to develop fair recruitment and selection processes.
- Ensure appropriate on-boarding paperwork and new starter administration is completed for every new employee.
- Administer employee benefits and related processes.
- Participate in any HR related project work where required.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP
Apply for HR Assistant (Recruitment)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly