HR Assistant (Recruitment)
I am currently working with a London based charity to recruit an HR Assistant to focus mainly on recruitment and onboarding on a permanent basis.
I am looking for candidates with strong experience in recruitment administration.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To be the first point of contact for day-to-day routine HR questions and queries.
- Management of the HR inbox, ensuring issues and queries are handled in a fair and consistent manner in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures
- Help run our recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes, ensuring candidates have a great experience - from application to interview, first day and beyond.
- Assist and advise line managers on how to develop fair recruitment and selection processes.
- Ensure appropriate on-boarding paperwork and new starter administration is completed for every new employee.
- Administer employee benefits and related processes.
- Participate in any HR related project work where required.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP