People and Recruitment Partner
4 days left
- Full Time
A brand-new unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced People and Recruitment Partner to join an amazing FMCG company tailored towards providing excellent tailor-made service to its clientele. This company not only reaches the UK but also France.
The role requires 4 days in South West London office and 1 day in the Greater London office.
Working in the operations team to provide analysis and insights in each business area to underpin future strategy, development around people, change and the organisation. You’ll report to the Head of People.
• Assisting with the development of succession planning and building strong partnerships with relevant external parties.
• Review the recruitment practices and recommend, lead and implement relevant improvements.
• You will be coaching and mentoring up two employees.
Skills & Experience
• Proven track record as a People Partner ideally in an international factory/operations environment.
• Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
• Strategic thinker, excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to influence different business areas and management levels.
• Experience of handling all levels of recruitment.
• Comfortable dealing with members of management of all levels.
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of legal and operational practices.
There is also a highly fantastic rewards and benefits package that comes alongside this….so apply now!
Apply for People and Recruitment Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly