HR Business Partner
My client, a large Local Authority in London are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team on an interim basis. This is to cover a number of permanent vacancies following on from a recent HR restructure.
This opportunity is for 3 months initially and the Council needs someone who can hit the ground running.
- Leading and managing a team of HR officers, taking responsibility for the direction, planning and coordination of their work.
- Inspiring and engaging staff to align delivery to the Borough Plan and supporting HR Strategies
- Coaching and supporting managers on staffing issues in the areas of performance management, absence management, conduct and capability, manage employee relations cases from end to end to achieve effective outcomes for individuals and the council directorates
- Assisting all HR & OD staff in research, design and development of HR initiatives in support of the Council’s HR strategy. Support the work of Senior HR Business Partners and HR Leadership Team to embed the HR strategy and Council Workforce Plan.
- Deliver innovative and customer focused HR solutions to the organisation to enable them to deliver their operational plans.
Supporting and contributing to complex change projects, including TUPE and
The successful candidate will have previous experience operating as a HR Business Partner in a large complex organisation and this is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a true HRBP model.
If you have experience in the following areas please contact us ASAP.