ADEY Innovation Limited is a multi-award-winning UK company, including winners of three prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise in Innovation and numerous heating industry accolades.
ADEY's industry leading approach to system maintenance best practice is supported by a comprehensive range of magnetic filters and water treatment premium chemicals, UKAS accredited laboratory and water testing services. Our best-selling range of MagnaClean filters have been installed in more than four million UK homes alone to date. This is supported by our own range of premium quality chemicals.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Director to join our ambitious and high growth International Company. If you are a HR Director or Head of HR and you are thinking about your next career move, we want to hear from you.
Role purpose and responsibilities: To lead on and support the management team regarding all people related matters across the Group. As a senior business leader duties are to include;
- Supporting employee development and talent management;
- Designing on-boarding procedures;
- Implementing HR strategies that support business objectives- to include design and delivery of core communications strategy;
- Development and implementation of specific policies associated with local law;
- Own the strategic responsibility of engagement and the impact communications has on engagement;
- First point of contact for the manager on employee issues. Coaching the manager on how to handle the employee issue and the next steps;
- Forecasting staffing needs;
- Mitigating risk and overseeing overall employment needs.
Core goals – develop and implement an HR strategy to support business growth, streamline HR processes, enhance safety and wellness, strengthen relations between staff and employers, manage job satisfaction, attract and retain the best recruits, and promote the organisation's values.
Who we're looking for
The role holder will have a proven track record in building effective relationships with senior business leadership teams, leading organisational and cultural change initiatives and developing high impact HR strategies. Motivated by growth, you can demonstrate you have acted as a trusted advisor and ensure that the legal compliance is sustained in all areas.
- Ideally CIPD Level 7 qualified or a bachelor's degree in human resources management.
- Demonstrable management skills/experience.
- Demonstrable talent management and coaching experience.
- Solid Generalist HR experience- strategic and operational.
- Strong business partnering skills and business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Ideally global experience.
- Proven ability to build and successfully motivate teams.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to work flexibly from time to time.
- Occasional travel (including outside UK)
Please note: This vacancy may close early if they receive a particularly high volume of applications. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, do not delay.
Due to the large volume of applications, it is not always possible to reply personally, with a detailed response on every occasion. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that it has not been successful at this time.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
No agencies please. Previous applicants need not apply
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.