HR Recruitment and Resourcing Coordinator (Band 6)
I am currently working with an NHS organisation who are looking to recruit a HR Recruitment and Resourcing Coordinator on a a contract for around 6 months.
The post holder will coordinate all recruitment activities for the trust.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To coordinate all recruitment activity within the Trust as required.
- To provide comprehensive recruitment advice, including contribution to design and implementation of appropriate recruitment strategies, policies and procedures, to managers at all levels within the Trust, with the support of the Head of HR.
- To review and analyse current service delivery, working with Managers to pilot initiatives as required, ensuring any changes are in line with best practice.
- Management of direct reports (Recruitment Administrators and Recruitment Support Assistant),
- To provide day to day management of direct reports in relation to annual leave, sickness absence, grievance and disciplinary, in line with Trust policy.
- To chair and coordinate regular recruitment team meetings.
- To attend and contribute to Trust processes which require a recruitment representative (eg Transfer Group, Workforce Planning).
- To ensure recruitment documentation and systems are well maintained and updated appropriately.
- To have accountability for accurate and timely payroll processing within the department.
- To implement, support and develop resources and systems
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.