HR & Recruitment Administrator
My client based in Liverpool is looking to recruit an HR & Recruitment Administrator on a permanent basis.
This role supports a busy HR team, focusing on recruitment administration.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Coordination of recruitment activities including posting job advertisements, arranging interviews, meeting and greeting candidates, keeping ATS up to date, collating interview feedback
- Answering all recruitment related queries and problem solving as required
- Supporting managers on recruitment best practice and advise on recruitment advertisement and candidate sourcing
- Supporting the HR & Recruitment Officer on recruitment related projects and initiatives
- Manage new starter processes such as inputting them on the HRIS, issuing relevant paperwork and process pre-employment checks
- Supporting the other parts of the HR team with general HR administration across the whole employee lifecycle, including booking meetings, payroll administration taking notes in formal hearings and conducting exit interviews.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for HR & Recruitment Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly