HR Shared Service Transformation Team Lead
Our client is seeking an experienced, commercial HR Business Partner who will be integral to making a positive and lasting impact on the business, you will be part of a strong HR Function with a remit to drive business performance through the people agenda and strategic change.
Reporting to the Head of HR Partnering you will support the company during a period of substantial growth, business and cultural transformation. Integral to this business context is an efficient and professional HR Services Team, who will operate at the very core of the wider HR Function. This team is critically important in enabling the HR function to deliver high value, high impact people solutions.
This role will focus on continuous improvement, including the transformation of our HR Service offering, taking this to a new level of maturity through the delivery of fit for purpose people processes and systems. Collaboration with our wider global business will be an integral element of the role to ensure we can maximise potential efficiencies and synergies.
Through your strong and inspiring leadership, you will be an autonomous professional with the ability to motivate and lead a small team of HR Services Team Members who undertake all transactional people tasks across the employee life cycle, including L&D and Recruitment co-ordination. At the heart of the team’s vision will be outstanding levels of customer service and employee engagement.
• Develop and Implement a long-term HR Services Team plan that aligns with the overall People Plan which, in turn, supports the delivery of business goals and objectives.
• Build the capability of the current HR Services Team and ensure that growth and development is a key focus area for the team members.
• Conduct a complete review of all people processes, systems and procedures to ensure the team to operate in the most efficient and effective way, ensuring an in-built programme of continuous improvement and collaborating with internal Business Process Team in order to benefit from their expertise.
• Collaborate with the global business to ensure that the team are maximising on efficiency and synergies in common and the core HR service tools and technology.
• A willingness to make better use of current technology whilst long term global plans, that may impact the UK are scoped and implemented, ensuring that the UK business has a voice in these plans.
• Support the Head of to develop a long-term strategic plan for digital transformation of the HR Function, collaborating with other HR Function leads and key stakeholders across the business.
• Provide Technical expertise on HR information systems and technology.
• Lead, engage and motivate the HR Services Team to ensure the delivery of day to day activity whilst providing the climate and opportunity for continued development and growth in role.
• Ensure the delivery of HR services are in line with the best processes, systems and procedures, and lead the team to operate in the most efficient and effective way.
• Ensure a collaborative approach within the team for new ideas and development of processes. Encourage discussion through regular check ins and team meetings.
• Measure and report monthly on transaction volumes, quality and speed of response against agreed SLAs.
• Uphold data integrity by monitoring your team’s performance to ensure the HRIS is maintained and good Data Protection Principles are adhered to.
• Implement and drive continuous improvement to the service by identifying new applications, updating procedures and evaluating results with key stakeholders.
• Partner with other departments to ensure the HR Services Team processes and procedures meet legal and audit requirements and adhere to agreed standards of performance expected by internal customers and external key clients e.g. GDPR, Pre-Employment Screening Process.
• Lead on the requirements of the regular audit cycle with our corporate partners, collaborating closely with our Corporate Compliance Manager.
• Provide clear and regular business wide communication to ensure all People Related standards, systems and processes are understood by our leaders and people.
Suitable candidates should have previous experience supporting the transformation of an HR Shared Service including systems, processes and people capability.