Head of Recruitment
Location: London, Charing Cross Hospital
Salary: Band 8c (£68,554 - £79,374 inc hca.)
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is one of the largest acute trusts in the country, with specialist centres for Major Trauma, Hyper-acute Stroke, Paediatrics, Renal Transplant, Cardiology and Respiratory Medicine. Our group of hospitals are based across west London and include, St. Mary's, Charing Cross, Hammersmith, Western Eye and Queen Charlotte's & Chelsea. All have made major contributions to healthcare history.
Do you have experience of operating at a senior level in the NHS or in a large public or private sector organisation? Do you have a passion for innovation and customer service to create a centre of excellence that adds value to the lives of our staff, managers and patients? Have you managed a quality HR service or outstanding high-volume HR operational team? Do you thrive on challenges and enjoy working at pace? Would you welcome the opportunity to get involved and make a real difference? If this sounds like you, we have the perfect opportunity...
We are looking for a Head of Recruitment for our high-volume service. Over the few years we have streamlined and automated operations, have made significant gains in service delivery and enhanced our attraction strategy and brand. The NHS faces challenges workforce challenges and these will continue for the foreseeable future. Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership and excellent client management skills, be results orientated, will thrive working with colleagues with national and international expertise, have a passion for changing and improving services and will enjoy a diverse and busy portfolio.
- Lead and manage the recruitment function to create a centre of excellence for the delivery of a wide range of diverse recruitment service
- Manage relationships at a senior level ensuring excellent communication and working relationships are maintained and relevant MI and data is made available to demonstrate delivery of service level agreements
- Proactively work in partnership with senior managers to develop a Trust wide recruitment and attraction strategy that supports the Trust’s business plan and longer-term strategic aims
- Lead the continuous development of the recruitment service, delivering efficiencies through innovation, to ensure a timely, efficient and commercially viable service is provided to all users in accordance with Trust values, objectives, quality standards and budgetary constraints
- Lead the implementation of a new Applicant Tracking System and a new operating model to make the volume and niche recruitment and excellent candidate experience
- Be resilient when faced with challenges and be able to be focus on the end goal
- Ability to leader and create high performing teams
- Used to working at pace within large and complex organisations with high vacancy volumes and a demanding client base who expect to receive best practice advice
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to influence people around you and bring them with you on the journey of change
- Experience of assisting with new ATS rollout
Apply for Head of Recruitment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly