HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Stanlow, Ellesmere Port
£40,000 to £48,000 depending on skills and knowledge + Competitive Benefits
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join their well-established HR team in Stanlow. As an HR Business Partner you will be the HR interface with specific areas of the business and provide an expert advisory service to managers on all people related matters.
The role will ensure that HR policies are applied and that processes are implemented effectively and consistently within the business area in line with local legislation & company HR strategy.
Key areas of focus and accountabilities include:
- Building and developing strong relationships across the business unit (BU) and being seen as a trusted advisor
- Gaining a fundamental understanding of the BU’s key strategies and business targets.
- Supporting the BU with organisational structure and design
- Support and guide the unit managers to change organisation structures and job roles as required to drive organisational efficiencies and key deliverables
- Proposing, supporting and driving resourcing solutions and deliver efficient & effective end-to-end resourcing outcomes
- Identifying the unit’s skills gaps and in collaboration with the wider HR Team, implement competence development solutions and/or timely recruitment activity
- Demonstrating a strong level of commercial awareness and knowledge of issues affecting BU
- Implementing and driving the cyclical HR calendar of activity (Reward, Goal Setting, Competency, Development, Talent Planning, and Succession Planning) within the unit
- Providing excellent and robust HR leadership in areas such as performance management, absence management & employee relations
- Proactively support and enable the BU managers to manage all HR related issues
- Using the HR dashboard and key people metrics to shape and drive local action plans
Their ideal candidate should possess a CIPD Level 5 or above.
You will have progressive experience in a Senior HR Advisor or HR Business Partner role. Combined with a proactive approach and demonstrable evidence of developing and maintaining positive working relationships at all levels.
In addition you will be able to display up to date knowledge and application of employment law. Along with experience of complex case management, ideally within a unionised environment. You will have strong interpersonal, communication and a strong commercial focus.