Waddington Brown is delighted to be working in partnership with a highly regarded Stowmarket based company to recruit an HR Administrator. Reporting to an HR Manager and supporting a varied workforce, this role will further develop your experience in a positive and exciting work environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining HR records and providing HR admin support with regards to recruitment & onboarding
- Producing regular HR statistics and reports
- Absence reporting & monitoring
- Payroll liaison
- Supporting with Health & Safety
- Staff surveys
- Training administration & coordination
To be successful you will have previously worked in HR or H&S and have strong administration experience. You will have a high attention to detail, possess well developed IT skills and have the ability to prioritise your workload, being able to work on your own initiative. You will be a good communicator and have the ability to build relationships with all levels of staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in within a leading business which offers a competitive salary, free parking and a great team environment. For more information, please apply today.