2 days left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
We are proud to be supporting a national public sector organisation making a difference daily to our communities in search of a Policy Officer covering a 6 month fixed term contract. If you have experience drafting and reviewing policies with particular emphasis on broad HR, learning and development and transactional functions, then please read on!
- Work with the Policy & Engagement Manager review, update and draft policies ensuring policies are streamlined, clear, legally compliant, easy to navigate and aligned to benefit realisation from future systems/technology enhancements.
- Benchmark BTP HR policies and research trends in related issues, working with key stakeholders to develop tailored solutions which support the Programme deliverables.
- Ensuring that policy products are branded and comply with BTP quality assurance standards. Provide updates on policy development/reviews status to the Deputy Director People & Culture, which feed into the Audit Risk & Compliance Board.
- Establish effective working relationships across the People and Culture Directorate, in to manage conflicting priorities and manage expectations whilst also working collaboratively.
You will offer:
- CIPD foundation level qualification or proven experience in a HR related role doing employee relations and HR policy tasks.
- Substantial experience in HR policy development within a HR policies and procedures specialist role.
- Ability to provide consultation/negotiation in the delivery of HR policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment law, and experience of contributing project outcomes.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate to different levels throughout the organisation.
If you are completing a contract, going through a change and you're ready to take on a fixed term contract then please get in touch for further detail – Amy-Louise Hopwood.
Apply for Policy Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly