4 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a leading charity organisation who are looking to recruit a Reward Manager on a 6 - month fixed term contract.
The successful post holder will develop and implement the compensation and benefits package for the organisation. You will oversee salary survey benchmarking and annual salary review process.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Project manages the organisation’s employee benefits schemes
- Manage the annual salary review process
- Lead on reward projects including total reward, job levelling, salary structure review, annual salary review, and reward campaigns
- Coach the HR Advisors and Business Partners to ensure they are aware of new policies and trends
- Act as the owner of the pay policy and manage the bonus schemes
- Devise and co-ordinate the Reward & Benefits strategy, including making recommendations / benchmarking
- Input into the overall budget for reward and benefits
- Lead on relevant market survey submissions on behalf of the organisation and conduct analysis of market data for budget recommendations.
- Prepare materials to assist the Executive Director, Human Resources in providing reward advice to the Performance and Remuneration Committee.
- Provide advice and recommendation on individual salaries to ensure that consistency and equity is managed appropriately to bands, levels etc
- Manage the job evaluation process within service level agreement timescales, undertaking the evaluation of roles and providing advice on the grading of positions and starting salaries.
- Previous experience as a Reward Analyst/Advisor
- Experience of HR projects involving the application of appropriate project management disciplines.
- Experience of International Reward is desirable.
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for Reward Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly