Learning and Development Manager
We have partnered with an entrepreneurial professional services business with offices across the UK, in search of a Learning and Development Manager to join them covering a Maternity for 9-12 months. The contract will be based on a 4 day week supporting the business with the design and delivery of ELearning solutions, video training, yearly strategic plans and inductions.
- Identify and implement creative and innovative learning solutions
- Oversee the Trainee Development programme in conjunction with graduate recruitment and apprentice recruitment.
- Managing relationships with suppliers along with attending and co-ordinating of sector specific fairs.
- Oversee work experience scheme and manage the L&D requirements, identifying areas of development.
- Provide feedback to trainers and future development of the training sessions to ensure continuous improvement
- Meet with Managers/Stakeholders on team training requirements.
- Write MI reports analyse data regarding L&D and ROI.
- Provide career pathways to enable career progression for all roles
- Demonstrable experience of the development of innovative approaches to complex problems.
Please note this is a fixed term contract based on 4 days per week, you MUST be able to drive and offer proven experience in the above key responsibilities.
Apply for Learning and Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly