6 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a membership body, who are looking to recruit a People Advisor on a temporary to permanent basis.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Employment relations issues such as discipline, grievance, appeals, change and absence management are dealt with fairly, commercially and pragmatically.
- Identifying any potential risks to the business, conducting thorough investigations.
- Coordinates and delivers learning and development initiatives in line with the L&D strategy.
- Develops relationships with our partners within the business.
- Works with our People Assistant to ensure information within our systems are kept current and accurate and produces robust management information aligned to business needs.
- Lead on the processing of the payroll and production of relevant HR correspondence and contractual documents.
- Actively part of the review and updating HR policies and procedures and the People Policies Library.
- Drives the recruitment life cycle via the recruitment module; advertising vacancies, liaising with recruitment agencies, responding to applicant queries, participate in recruitment panels, send out offer packs, induct new starters, confirm or extend staff probations.
- Conducts job evaluations and/or salary benchmarking.
- Undertakes HR project work when required.
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity. Please only apply if you have strong payroll experience.
Apply for People Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly