Our client is an established and highly regarded organisation based in Colchester and is currently seeking to appoint an HR Assistant to their team. This will be a key role in the team and will work with colleagues in delivering an effective and timely HR service to the organisation. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for day to day HR queries
- Providing advice & guidance where appropriate
- Providing administrative support where required
- Assisting with recruitment, managing the end to end processes
- Maintenance of employee records
- Creation of reports for absence, holiday, attendance, performance etc.
- Maintenance of HR system
To be successful in this role you will have previous HR administration experience preferably gained in a busy department and ideally possess a CIPD Level 3 qualification or be working towards accreditation. Self-motivated and hardworking you will have strong systems and communication skills and have the ability to liaise effectively with all members of staff and management.
This is an exciting opportunity in a supportive environment which offers variety, challenge and career development.