Head of HR
Hours of work:
5 days per week, contracted to 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
About the company:
Eunomia Research & Consulting is an environmental consultancy working primarily in the fields of waste management, resource efficiency, low carbon energy, marine planning and climate change mitigation. We currently have around 100 staff located in Bristol (HQ), London, Manchester, Scotland, Brussels, Athens, and New York.
Eunomia embraces diversity and equal opportunity and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven and experienced Head of HR who will enjoy the challenge of supporting a rapidly growing organisation. The successful candidate will be part of the management team and be responsible for taking the HR function to the next level, leading on:
- Developing our HR strategy, policies and practices, ensuring they are compliant and ahead of the curve
- Employee value proposition and engagement
- Training, professional development & on-boarding
- Employee performance review cycle
- Recruitment strategy and improving recruitment processes at a senior level
- HR business partnering
- Continuing to develop our business culture around employee well-being
- Management and development of the HR team
The successful candidate will be an exceptional leader and communicator who is able to influence positive change at all levels of the organisation. They will also be able to think strategically and be an effective decision maker.
- Experience as Head of HR or equivalent in a business with over 80 staff
- CIPD level 7 qualified
- A solid understanding of best practice across all areas of HR
- Experience of owning and developing training programmes
- Track record of successful recruitment campaigns at a senior level
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders
- Experience of reporting and budget management
- Experience in a professional services business
- Experience of developing and implementing defined career levels and paths
- Experience of HR requirements in other European countries
- Interest in and/or experience of environmental issues
Reports to: Managing Director
Remuneration & Benefits
Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Death in Service scheme;
- Private Healthcare;
- Group Pension; and
- Income Protection Scheme (after completion of probationary period)
24 days per year (plus Bank Holidays) rising by 1 day each year to a maximum of 30 days per year.
In order to be considered all applications should be submitted electronically to email@example.com by the closing date of Midday Monday 28th October 2019 and must include the following:
- A formal covering letter (maximum 2 pages of A4), addressed to Mike Brown summarising your suitability, your credentials, and reasons for applying. Please also state the notice period you are required to work out (if relevant) and your earliest possible start date.
- CV emphasising relevant experience.
Hardcopy applications will not be considered. The first round of interviews are scheduled to take place the first week of November in Bristol. If you have any queries please submit these by email or phone to: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0117 917 2250. The Company reserves the right not to appoint anyone if no suitable candidates come forward. We are a Living Wage employer. Company no. 4150627
Apply for Head of HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly